June 12, 2008
Many people in the Body have raised many questions about the validity of the revival going on in Lakeland, Florida. Many opinions are flying, yet few people are openly interacting about the topics in question. Perhaps it is time to handle some of these questions directly.
The following is a letter from Todd Bentley and the Fresh Fire team, “Bringing Biblical Light to Your Questions about the Lakeland Outpouring & Todd Bentley”
It answers many of the critiques of the revival.
June 8, 2008
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and for hearing my heart on some of the issues that seems to be causing division and some confusion in the Body of Christ. Throughout the Old and New Testaments and in every age following, as far as I can determine, the Lord has given His people dreams and visions, signs and wonders, heavenly encounters and divine supernatural experiences that, for the most part, we cannot understand with our intellect. In the spiritual realm, God isn’t limited by our thinking!…
May 21, 2008
Last night was powerful!
We could hardly leave off of worship. There was a spirit of holiness and worship that the crowd led. David Thomberlin kept trying to move the service forward, but the presence was too much.
Also, there was a surprise visit by John Arnott and his wife, Carol Arnott. John and Carol Arnott of the Toronto Blessing in Canada came to soak in the anointing and bless the revival. Todd Bentley was highly encouraged by them coming as generals of God from previous outpourings.
Along with that, there were powerful photos of the people from all walks of life coming to worship Jesus and get a touch from God. Check the latest florida revival photos out here.
You can view ALL OF THE FLORIDA REVIVAL AND HEALING OUTPOURING PHOTOS AND PICTURES here.
May 20, 2008
Here are the updates from the Florida Revival Latest News:
- The Lakeland Ledger finally posted a front-page article in the Sunday edition of the local papers. The headline was “a working man’s revival.” Todd noted it from stage and the stadium audience roared! Read the article on the Ledger here.
- We have the latest and hottest new photos from the event. Check the latest ones here.
- Evangelist Training! Each day this week at Ignited Church at 1:30 pm, the ministry team is teaching people how to witness in the streets. Come to this powerful, free training!
- On Monday Night, the healing anointing was so heavy it was almost unmanageable. The 11th testimony of resurrection from the dead came out, along with multiple people getting out of their wheel chairs. The atmosphere of faith was tangible!
Tonight is expected to be as powerful. Come out if you are in the area. If you aren’t, then get on a plane, drive your car, ride a bike, pogo-stick if you have to!
May 13, 2008
Here are the much awaited Lakeland Airport revival photos.
Follow this link.
Todd Bentley was on fire, as was the rest of Fresh Fire ministries, Roy Fields, David Tomberlin, Jim Drown, and the rest of the team.
God Tv (god.tv) delivered another global broadcast of this history-making event: 15,000 people from around the world stormed the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport for a gorgeous, all-night meeting that went down in the history books for the shear fact of exposure.
In a divine appointment at lunch today running into Pastor Stephen Strader, he mentioned that now ALL the Christian media is attempting to broadcast, and that CIM was broadcasting the revival in the later parts of the afternoon around the country.
The media delivery is what sets this revival apart!
Also be praying for a new location for the revival as they consider obtaining an inflatable dome to house the hungry souls! Stay tuned for more details.
You can obtain FREE high resolution images of the revival by requesting any you like at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 8, 2008
The new photos are in from the Florida Healing revivals.
Check here, or the link to the right labeled ‘Day 37.’
The night was amazing. There was a heavy spirit of holiness and worship. We entered an intense baptism of the holy spirit and baptism of fire, which was followed by a deep, intimate period of pure communion with the Lord.
Get ready for the open-air meetings!
May 8, 2008
This Friday and Saturday, the Florida Revival will be at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport!
We are taking this revival to open-air meetings. It is Christ-a-palooza! Better than Woodstock; its GODstock!
Just like Africa, the people who are hungry for a move of God are too numerous to keep inside.
Bring your lawn chair.
Bring your passion.
Bring a worshipping heart, because we are celebrating this outpouring of the Holy Spirit at the City Airport on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, May 11th, we will be taking the Florida Revival back to the Lakeland Center. We will then be planted there for 14 days!
HOW TO GET TO THE LAKELAND LINDER REGIONAL AIRPORT
- From Lakeland downtown, go south on S. Florida Avenue.
- Just before the Polk Parkway, turn left on Parkway Frontage Road North.
- Keep going until you reach Waring Road, and turn left.
- Turn Right on Drane Field Road.
- Turn Left on Don Emerson Drive, which is the parking lot for the airport. See the Florida Revival Map below for reference.