This Friday and Saturday, the Florida Revival will be at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport!
We are taking this revival to open-air meetings. It is Christ-a-palooza! Better than Woodstock; its GODstock!
Just like Africa, the people who are hungry for a move of God are too numerous to keep inside.
Bring your lawn chair.
Bring your passion.
Bring a worshipping heart, because we are celebrating this outpouring of the Holy Spirit at the City Airport on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, May 11th, we will be taking the Florida Revival back to the Lakeland Center. We will then be planted there for 14 days!
HOW TO GET TO THE LAKELAND LINDER REGIONAL AIRPORT
- From Lakeland downtown, go south on S. Florida Avenue.
- Just before the Polk Parkway, turn left on Parkway Frontage Road North.
- Keep going until you reach Waring Road, and turn left.
- Turn Right on Drane Field Road.
- Turn Left on Don Emerson Drive, which is the parking lot for the airport. See the Florida Revival Map below for reference.