June 12, 2008
Many people in the Body have raised many questions about the validity of the revival going on in Lakeland, Florida. Many opinions are flying, yet few people are openly interacting about the topics in question. Perhaps it is time to handle some of these questions directly.
The following is a letter from Todd Bentley and the Fresh Fire team, “Bringing Biblical Light to Your Questions about the Lakeland Outpouring & Todd Bentley”
It answers many of the critiques of the revival.
June 8, 2008
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and for hearing my heart on some of the issues that seems to be causing division and some confusion in the Body of Christ. Throughout the Old and New Testaments and in every age following, as far as I can determine, the Lord has given His people dreams and visions, signs and wonders, heavenly encounters and divine supernatural experiences that, for the most part, we cannot understand with our intellect. In the spiritual realm, God isn’t limited by our thinking!…
May 20, 2008
Here are the updates from the Florida Revival Latest News:
- The Lakeland Ledger finally posted a front-page article in the Sunday edition of the local papers. The headline was “a working man’s revival.” Todd noted it from stage and the stadium audience roared! Read the article on the Ledger here.
- We have the latest and hottest new photos from the event. Check the latest ones here.
- Evangelist Training! Each day this week at Ignited Church at 1:30 pm, the ministry team is teaching people how to witness in the streets. Come to this powerful, free training!
- On Monday Night, the healing anointing was so heavy it was almost unmanageable. The 11th testimony of resurrection from the dead came out, along with multiple people getting out of their wheel chairs. The atmosphere of faith was tangible!
Tonight is expected to be as powerful. Come out if you are in the area. If you aren’t, then get on a plane, drive your car, ride a bike, pogo-stick if you have to!
May 8, 2008
This Friday and Saturday, the Florida Revival will be at the Lakeland Linder Regional Airport!
We are taking this revival to open-air meetings. It is Christ-a-palooza! Better than Woodstock; its GODstock!
Just like Africa, the people who are hungry for a move of God are too numerous to keep inside.
Bring your lawn chair.
Bring your passion.
Bring a worshipping heart, because we are celebrating this outpouring of the Holy Spirit at the City Airport on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, May 11th, we will be taking the Florida Revival back to the Lakeland Center. We will then be planted there for 14 days!
HOW TO GET TO THE LAKELAND LINDER REGIONAL AIRPORT
- From Lakeland downtown, go south on S. Florida Avenue.
- Just before the Polk Parkway, turn left on Parkway Frontage Road North.
- Keep going until you reach Waring Road, and turn left.
- Turn Right on Drane Field Road.
- Turn Left on Don Emerson Drive, which is the parking lot for the airport. See the Florida Revival Map below for reference.
May 4, 2008
So, who is Prophet Paul Cain, and what does he have to do with the Florida Revival with Todd Bentley in Lakeland, Florida in 2008?
Last night, amid the miracles of God and healings, Todd Bentley announced that prophet Paul Cain was coming to Lakeland, the first night at Tiger Town Stadium, but also possibly coming to The Lakeland Center as well.
Some highlights of who prophet Paul Cain is:
- At the age of 17, Paul began to hold citywide salvation and healing campaigns in tents, civic auditoriums and churches where supernatural and documented healings took place.
- He became one of many revivalists during the “Healing Revival” which lasted from 1947 to 1958.
- During the great healing revival, Paul’s ministry reached international proportions. In 1954, his manager purchased the world’s largest gospel tent from Jack Coe, having a capacity to hold 8,000 people. Paul toured the country, filling it with thousands wherever he went.
Prophet Paul Cain runs with other powerful men of God such as Oral Roberts, William Branham, O.L. Jaggers, A.A. Allen, T.L. Osborn, Jack Coe, and Franklin Hall.
Paul Cain prophesied that the day would come that American believers would fill stadiums across the land. Todd Bentley, Paul Cain, Stephen Strader of Ignited Church, and many others, believe that The Florida Revival in Lakeland, Florida, especially at Tiger Town Stadium (Joker Marchant Stadium), is the beginning of the manifestation of that vision.
Expect Paul Cain tonight!